Neal Estey

Neal Estey and his parents found out today that his cancer has returned and to great extent. There are a number of "masses," the largest of which is 3"x6". He will begin chemotherapy in a week. Let's lovingly and prayerfully surround Neal, Jon, & Sandy as they again fight the cancer.

I confess that my heart resonates with Job tonight:
'Why is light given to one in misery,
and life to the bitter in soul,
who long for death, but it does not come,
and dig for it more than for hidden treasures;

who rejoice exceedingly,

and are glad when they find the grave?

Why is light given to one who cannot see the way,

whom God has fenced in?

For my sighing comes like my bread,

and my groanings are poured out like water.

Truly the thing that I fear comes upon me,

and what I dread befalls me.

I am not at ease, nor am I quiet;

I have no rest; but trouble comes.’
(Job 3)

Yet his will be done,
For & Through Christ,

Jeremy